Thursday, December 31, 2009

Introduction of : The Special One

Hello there everyone !
Finally I start my bloggie few hours just before 2009 ends, hoping to share a lil of my experiences with my frens and others..initially expected to be an one liner blog ,i'll also be introducing & sharing some of the famous quotes, delighting music and last but not least my original thoughts...especially for those whose sky often turns as 'grey' as this blog, i'd be more than happy if it can at least lighten you up a lil at times, be it by triggering you to laugh or makin you feel that you're not alone in some situations or shits in life..and yea,i might go crazy sometimes.. So hopefully this bloggie ain't gonna bring out the worst in you...lolz..
It's Eugene Tey writtin here and this blog,
is The Special One .

No comments:

Post a Comment